Westside Gunn has released two tracks from his forthcoming Sincerely Adolf #HWH8 tape. Which will be the final tape of the Hitler Wears Hermes series.
The first video is Julia Lang. Gunn raps over a winding Camouflage Monk beat. While Julia Lang, founder of genderless lifestyle label VEERT, relaxes in the studio wearing a Melitta Baumeister crafter dress with Vex Clothing gloves. They walk out to visit the Hitler Wears Hermes 7 Times Square Billboard. Now an iconic image that has spawned its own mythology having been there for the past two years.
The second track, TV BOY, is produced by Daringer and Beat Butcha. Bringing back the Grimy beats, street tales, and ad-libs that Gunn built the Griselda sound off. Listen below. Release date details of #HWH8 are coming soon.
- Montener The Menace featuring Guilty Simpson, Micall Parknsun & El Da Sensei -The Struggle
- Onyx feat Mad Lion – Ahhh Year
- Talib Kweli & Diamond D ‘Are Gotham’ featuring Skyzoo – Attention Span
- Beneficence & Confidence feat Masta Ace & Phantasm (of Cella Dwellas) – My Way
- JFliz releases his new single – Better Way produced by Tali Rodriguez